Our 1:1 Technology Initiative in reverse chronological order.
Recognized as a Common Sense Digital Citizenship Certified School
Apple Distinguished School – Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence. Check out our published work here.
- All students received a school-issued Apple device for educational use and participated in a Digital Parent Boot Camp session with a parent/guardian. Students in grades 4-12 began bringing devices back and forth from home to school each day.
- 2nd and 3rd grade students began bringing iPads back and forth from home to school each day.
- All 5th Grade teachers received an 11 inch MacBook Air and a full day of professional development to prepare for the upcoming 5th grade 1:1 MacBook pilot.
- All 3rd Grade students received an iPad Air to use as a personalized learning tool at school.
- All 2nd Grade students received an iPad Mini to use as a personalized learning tool at school.
- Two 7th grade teachers received a class set of MacBook Pro computers for students to utilize in their classrooms.
- All 4th Grade students received an iPad Mini to use as a personalized learning tool at school.
- All Faculty and Staff received an iPad mini along with two full days of professional development. Ongoing workshops are offered throughout the year.